Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
February 23, 2019, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Library Meeting Room
Please call to reserve your seat at the class: 512-352-3434
February 25, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM @ Library Meeting Room
February 27, 2019, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM @ Taylor Public Library Meeting Room
Join us for stories, songs and crafts at preschool storytime.
February 27, 2019, 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
What to Bring:
• Photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if married filing joint return)
• Social Security card and/or ITIN cards and birth dates for tax- payer, spouse and all dependents listed on the return (required)
• All income statements: W-2 and 1099, Social Security Benefits Statement and/or other sources of income (required)
• Identification number for child care provider and receipts
• Married filing joint return: both individuals must be present to complete the return
1098-T tuition statement for college and technical school students and relevant record of higher education expenses
• Interest & dividend statements from your bank/savings accounts
• Receipts for mortgage property taxes or interest
• Form 1095-A, B or C or Affordable Healthcare Statements
• Account and routing numbers of your financial institution (for direct deposit of any refund)
• Last year’s tax return (if you filed)
If you do not have the required paperwork, the volunteers cannot assist you.