The Communications Office develops internal and external communications, assists with managing citizen participation initiatives, oversees city marketing efforts, and serves as a liaison between the City of Taylor and the media. For media inquiries, call 512-352-5448.
The Communications Office manages:
City of Taylor Logo Use guide
City of Taylor Media Use policy
- The city's website, www.taylortx.gov
- Social Media outlets | Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nextdoor and YouTube channel
- Develops the monthly newsletter | Community Connection. Starting January 2022, the Community Connection Newsletter will be delivered digitally. Please use this link to subscribe.
- Video content and other programming for the City's Government Access Channels - ATT Uverse channel 99 and Spectrum Channel 10
- Media requests
- Taylor Marketing Partnership
Open Records Requests
Open Records Requests are handled through the City Clerk's office. Click here for more information.