Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
February 9, 2019, All Day
What to Bring:
1. Photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if married filing joint return)
2. Social Security card and/or ITIN cards and birth dates for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents listed on the return (required)
3. All income statements: W-2 and 1099, Social Security Benefits Statement and/or other sources of income (required)
4. Identification number for child care provider and receipts
5. Married filing joint return: both individuals must be present to complete the return
6. 1098-T tuition statement for college and technical school students and relevant record of higher education expenses
7. Interest & dividend statements from your bank/savings accounts
8. Receipts for mortgage property taxes or interest
9. Form 1095-A, B or C or Affordable Healthcare Statements
10. Account and routing numbers of your financial institution (for direct deposit of any refund)
11. Last year’s tax return (if you filed)
February 9, 2019, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM @ In the Library Meeting Room
We will make a stuffed pillow. Please bring 1/2 yard of fabric, matching thread, stuffing and a sewing machine. The instructor has a spare sewing machine if needed. Call to register: 512-352-3434.
February 9, 2019, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM @ Library Meeting Room
All ages are welcome. Sewing Saturday program will be sharing space in the Meeting Room.