Street Light Outage Report Form

Reporting Options

Street lights in the city are maintained by Oncor Electric. As a courtesy, the City Street Department can report a street light that needs repair or you can report it yourself by contacting Oncor directly 1-888-313-4747 or by email.

If you prefer you can contact us at 512-352-5818 during regular office hours or report the problem by using Report A Concern to have the city contact Oncor for you.